Bringing hybrid capabilities to the Mini Series, the blush gold FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini LiPlay is a sleek camera offering a true mixture of digital and film. As a hybrid instant camera, the Mini LiPlay records digitally but can output photos on INSTAX Mini film. Also, by recording digitally, you can print whichever images you want, whenever you want, and as many times as you want. This digital shooting workflow also enables Bluetooth connectivity for smartphone-based control over the camera, along with the ability to print photos from your phone or apply filters and frames to your shots when printing. Also unique to the Mini LiPlay, a dedicated sound recording button is featured, which allows you to record audio and "attach" it to your prints through the use of a QR code, which can be scanned to hear the sounds while viewing. Beyond the hybrid capture-to-print technology, this camera is also characterized by its especially compact and stylish design, along with a fixed wide-angle lens, built-in flash, integrated selfie mirror, and a rear LCD monitor for image composition and printing setup.
- Hybrid instant camera combines convenient digital image capture with traditional instant film output. This method allows you to shoot freely and print whenever desired or reprint an image as many times as desired.
- Accepts INSTAX Mini instant film to produce 2.4 x 1.8" images on a credit card-sized, 3.4 x 2.1" sheet.
- Fixed 28mm-equivalent lens offers a versatile wide-angle perspective and the f/2 aperture is well-suited for working in a variety of lighting conditions. The lens also has a 3.9" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Rear 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor is used for composing imagery as well as reviewing photos and navigating the printing menu.
- Small selfie mirror is built into the front of the lens design for accurately composing self-portraits.
- Compact design is easy to handle, and the body incorporates a large shutter release button on the front of the camera.
- Built-in flash provides additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. This light is also used to indicate the self-timer countdown.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery is used to power the camera and supports printing up to approximately 100 images per charge. It can be charged via USB in approximately 2-3 hours.
- Internal memory holds approximately 45 still images and a microSD/SDHC memory card slot can be used to expand storage capacity.
- Reprints are possible from the camera's internal memory, the memory card, or from a smartphone's image library.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows a smartphone to pair with the camera for remote shooting control as well as wireless printing of images from the smartphone.
- Dedicated smartphone app allows you to preview images before printing as well as add colorful frames and filters.
- Three shortcut buttons can be used to assign frames for printing, and these can be configured using the smartphone app.
- The camera has a dedicated sound recording button, and audio can be recorded in conjunction with each exposure. This audio is associated to a unique QR code on the print, and audio playback is possible by reading the QR code with a smartphone.
||2560 x 1920
|Image File Format
||mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28mm)
||3.94" to Infinity / 10 cm to Infinity
||Auto, 100 to 1600
||1/8000 to 1/4 Second
||Multi, TTL 256-Zones
||-2 to +2 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
|Viewfinder and Monitor|