Perfect Color And More Control Than You Ever Thought Possible
Color Perfectionists shouldn’t guess when it comes to on-screen color accuracy. The color you see on your monitor or projector is the color you should expect from your printer. Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of calibrating and profiling your displays, you’ll save time and money while gaining full creative control over your images.
And now, with the ability to change the color grading of video footage growing by leaps and bounds the necessity for accurate color representation on screen is even more paramount. The only way to edit video accurately is to view your footage accurately. With the newly included video color standards you can also make sure that what you see is what you’ll get throughout your digital video workflow.
State of the Art Instrument for Unrivaled Color Measurement Accuracy
i1Display incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCD displays and mobile devices. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies.
The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a very sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
- Intuitive all-in-one design is very easy to use
- Blazing fast speed – measures 5X faster than previous devices
- Compact and self-contained for maximum portability
- Custom designed RGB filter set provides accurate color measurements
- Refined optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent color matching
- Rotatable diffuser arm can be used as a stand for table top projector profiling, ambient light measurement, and as a cover for instrument optics
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues
COLORTRUE MOBILE DEVICE COMPATIBILITY
Note: In order to communicate with an X-Rite measurement device a USB OTG (On-the-Go) adapter is required. The mobile device must be USB-Host or USB OTG (On-The-Go) compatible.