Fujifilm GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR Lens
Offering a versatile wide-angle perspective, the GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR from Fujifilm is a 36mm equivalent lens for the G-mount GFX camera system. With a slightly wider-than-normal field of view, this lens is ideal for everyday shooting and its f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions. Its optical design incorporates one aspherical element and two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. A Nano GI coating has also been applied to individual elements to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and colour accuracy. Contributing to its flexibility, the lens also features a dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. Additionally, a manual aperture ring is featured for intuitive, tactile adjustment over exposure settings, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- General wide-angle prime lens offers a 36mm equivalent focal length to realize a comfortable field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions as well as enables a high degree of control over depth of field.
- One aspherical element reduces distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and clear rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements suppress chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for greater colour accuracy and clarity.
- Nano GI coating minimizes lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An internal focusing mechanism affords quick autofocus performance, maintains the overall length of the lens during operation, and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focusing range.
- A physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit a camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- A brass lens mount is durable and rigid for long-lasting use and mounting accuracy.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Location||387 George Street, Sydney|