The Nikon (Nikkor) AF-S 70-200 f2.8 VR II high-performance zoom hire lens features Nikon’s VR II image stabilization and is ideal for action photography, portraiture or any other shooting that necessitates a moderate telephoto in variable lighting conditions.
Other features of the Nikon 70-200mm lens include ultra-fast silent wave autofocus, ED and nanocoated elements to reduce chromatic aberrations, flare whilst enhancing image sharpness and colour. With a 9 blade rounded diaphragm, hire customers will find the bokeh is rounded, smooth and beautiful.
The 70-200 2.8 Nikkor covers the telephoto end of the Nikon 2.8 zoom lens trifecta ( 14-24, 24-70, 70-200 ) and does so admirably. Furthermore, hire of the lens for use on a DX sensor Nikon body such as the D7100 will yield an equivalent zoom range of 105 – 300mm, significant telephoto magnification for a compact hire package.
This is the perfect lens for low-light, sports, fashion, portraits and other images that require distance between the photographer and subject.
- Fast f/2.8 Zoom-NIKKOR lens
- Perfect for sports, photojournalism and wildlife photography.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR Nikkor lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper images.
- 7 Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- Offers superior sharpness and colour correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Further reduces ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission and offers superior colour consistency and reduced flare.
- Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Enables fast, accurate, and quiet autofocus
- Rounded 9-blade Diaphragm
- Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- Internal Focus (IF)
- Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- Focuses to 4.6′
- Close focusing provided throughout the entire zoom range for extended versatility.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Enables quick response to changing situations between manual and autofocus operation.
- Flower-Shaped Lens Hood
- Included HB-48 lens hood shades the objective from unwanted, image-degrading light.
|Location||387 George Street, Sydney|