The XF23mmF2 R WR is a wide-angle lens with advanced image resolution, capable of drawing out the full performance of Fujifilm's proprietary X-Trans™ CMOS sensor. The inner-focus AF system uses a stepping motor to drive the focusing group of lens elements for silent and fast autofocus.
The metal exterior gives a sense of premium quality and robustness, and the aperture ring and focus ring have been designed for optimum operability. The lens is also weather and dust resistant and operates at temperatures as low as -10°C, making it an ideal choice for outdoor photography.
The XF23mmF2 R WR has a similar size and design flair of the existing XF35mmF2 to make up a stylish collection of compact lenses.
Advanced image quality
- The lens consists of ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements. The optimum positioning of the aspherical elements ensures the flatness of the image plane for edge-to-edge sharpness.
The aspherical elements are used as part of the focusing group to minimize performance fluctuations between different focal distances.
Compact, lightweight and stylish design for great operability
- The lens weighs just 180g.
- The metal exterior, modelled after the design of XF35mmF2 R WR, gives a sense of premium quality and robustness.
- The compact and stylish form factor almost completely eliminates mechanical vignetting*4 when using the optical viewfinder on the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 and X-Pro1 cameras.
- The aperture ring and focus ring have just the right amount of clicking and torque for great operability.
- *4Having part of the lens hood or lens barrel covering the corners of the view through an optical viewfinder
Fast and silent autofocus
- The inner-focus AF system uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for silent and fast autofocus. When combined with the phase-detection AF system on many X Series cameras (X-Pro2, X-T2, etc.), the lens can focus on an astonishing 0.05 seconds.
- Using an internal measurement method compliant with the CIPA Guidelines, with the High-Performance mode turned on
- The lens barrel is sealed to make it water and dust resistant, and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C. Mounting on the water and dust-resistant mirrorless digital cameras FUJIFILM X-Pro2, X-T1 and X-T2 allows you to shoot in light rain or a dusty environment with peace of mind.
|Location||387 George Street, Sydney|