Pelican iM2875 Storm Trak Case with Foam (Black)
The Pelican iM2875 Storm Trak Case with Foam (Black) is an injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin, that is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. It is carried by three double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handles, lightweight retractable, telescoping handle and rugged in-line wheels.
This case has a multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid.
- Injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant
- Tough, rugged and lightweight
- Airtight and watertight
- Multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case
- Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Two unbreakable molded-in hasps allow the addition of standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability
- Molded-in stacking ribs provide no-slip stability for multiple case-stacking during storage or transport
- Three double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handles provides strong, durable comfort
- Lightweight, retractable, telescoping handle locks in place
- Rugged in-line wheels have shielded ball bearings, and are composed of a nylon core encased in a polyurethane tread. The wheels are mounted on a solid axle for improved stability and ease of transport.
- Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases
- Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo)
- Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall
||Top Handle, Side Handle, Telescoping Handle, Wheels
||24.9 x 23.7 x 13.1" / 63.3 x 60.2 x 33.3 cm
||22.5 x 21.1 x 11.4" / 57.2 x 53.6 x 29 cm
||24.6 lb / 11.2 kg