A modular platform for both film and digital capture, the Hasselblad H6X is a medium format SLR camera body designed for use with HC/HCD lenses, as well as a variety of dedicated viewfinders and compatible backs. Its H-system back interface permits working with a wide range of digital backs as well as the H 16-32 film magazine to suit a versatile and changing workflow. Beneficial to fast-paced shooting in an accurate manner, the H6X also utilizes a single central autofocus point in conjunction with True Focus and Absolute Position Lock technologies to maintain focusing precision while using a focus-then-recompose method of shooting. Also enhancing usability, eight shooting profiles are available for quickly changing combinations of settings, and seven of the profiles are fully customizable to suit your own personal shooting needs. Additionally, designed with the professional photographer in mind, the H6X sports a durable stainless steel and aluminum alloy body construction, and uses a convenient lithium-ion battery grip to both power the camera as well as provide a comfortable means for handling the camera.
As the core component within the modular H system, this camera body is designed for use with both film and digital backs featuring an H interface; it supports a variety of optional viewfinders; and is compatible with HC and HCD lenses, as well as C-series lenses when used in conjunction with the CF lens adapter.
True Focus and Absolute Position Lock
True Focus is an intelligent and flexible technology to benefit working with the single, central autofocus point configuration of the H6X. Compared to multiple-point AF systems, single point systems lose accuracy when used with a focus-then-re-compose method of shooting. True Focus and Absolute Position Lock help to solve this problem by correcting for slight shifts in focus position when working at close range in order to deliver sharper imagery.
- Stainless steel and aluminum alloy are used in concert to create a camera body that is both highly durable and lightweight, and built to withstand heavy professional use in myriad conditions.
- Included lithium-ion battery grip serves as both the power source for the camera system as well as an ergonomic right-hand grip for handling.
- Integrated white LED AF illuminator aids autofocus performance when working in low-light conditions.
- Dot matrix LCD is located on the top plate of the body and allows you to quickly check, adjust, and confirm shooting settings.
- Front and rear scroll wheels afford intuitive and direct adjustment over settings.
Eight profiles are available for quickly accessing preset combinations of settings, and include Default, Full Auto, Studio, Fill Flash, two Action, and two Spare profiles that can be customized. While two spare profile spaces are reserved for customizing, all of the profiles, except for Default, can be renamed and personalized for greater control.
|Sensor Size||Medium Format|