Get flexible organization for your quadcopter and drone gear -- including all accessories. The DroneGuard 300 case fits the depth and form factor of the Parrot Bebop, FPV 250 racing drones and similar sized quadcopters and flying cameras.
- The perfect, out-of-the-box solutions for carrying, organizing, storing and protecting your drone gear and all essentials.
- Designed by serious quadcopter pilots at Lowepro for serious quadcopter pilots.
- FormShell™ technology with lightweight, yet sturdy composite-shell construction offers superior protection for gear without adding weight or bulk.
- A lightly padded backpad includes attachable backpad straps. Use for treks out to your flying location, or detach and pack away for less bulk or for long-distance travel.
- Patent-pending DroneGuard system of organization features flexible dividers and compartments for all large and small accessories.
- DroneGuard system is easy to customize. Change your flight plan; change your set-up!
- Includes dedicated storage for blades, props, GoPro or other action video camera, batteries, cables, chargers, mounts, manuals, etc.
- Handled and removable storage panel with accessory straps helps to keep small and fragile parts secure and neatly organized. Easy to grab, go and fly.
- Exclusive, tactical "fractal camo" print on top of case for a rugged and unique aesthetic.
- Sturdy grab handle.
- Ideal for storing in a trunk of car for transport or in garage, closet or workshop for an organized storage option.
- Parrot Bebop or similar drone, quadcopter or flying camera form factor
- RC/transmitter, blades, props, GoPro or other action video camera, batteries, cables, chargers, mounts, manuals, tools, etc.
- Internal Dimensions: 35 x 15.2 x 44.3 cm (13.78 x 5.98 x 17.44 in)
- External Dimensions: 35.6 x 17.6 x 46.3 cm (14.02 x 6.93 x 18.23 in)
- Weight: 1.5 kg (3.30 lbs)