Leatherman Style CS - Box
The handy Style CS is one unique clip-on multi-tool. With spring-action scissors, a file, knife, tweezers, bottle opener and mini-screwdriver, you'll never be without your most necessary tools. Fits in a pocket or clips on your pack or bag for easy portability. So stylish it's almost a shame it fits so easily in your pocket.
- 420HC Knife: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- Spring-action Scissors: Scissors for cutting paper or other light materials that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Sprung tools are helpful for reducing hand-fatigue, especially in scissors where the user may be opening and closing the tool many times to make multiple cuts in a row.
- Flat/Phillips Screwdriver: A flat, angled screwdriver tooled from 420 HC stainless steel that can be used on Phillips or small slotted screws.
- Tweezers: A precisely designed personal care tool for removing or picking up very small and/or delicate items such as slivers or fish hooks.
- Nail File: Made from stainless steel, this file is ideal for nail care when a conventional nail file is unavailable.
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener: This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Key Ring Hole: A strong loop for attaching a split ring or key ring, allowing the user to keep their multi-tool handy at all times.
- Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- Black Oxide: Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating. Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.