Leatherman Skeletool RX - Rescue Model
Be ready to respond quickly and safely in emergency situations with the Skeletool RX. Specialized tools, such as a 154CM deeply serrated blade for more cutting surface on clothing or fibrous materials and carbide glass break bit, makes the Skeletool RX an essential piece of kit for any EMT or first responder.
- Needlenose Pliers: A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Hard-wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
- Wire Cutters: 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener: This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Large Bit Driver: This driver slot holds any of the full-size Leatherman tool bits in place and allows the user to exchange bits for different jobs. Not intended for the eyeglass screwdriver tip.
- 154CM Knife.
- Handle Bit Storage.
- Carbon-fiber Handle Insert.
- Locking Blade.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip.
- Outside-accessible Features.
- One-hand Operable Features.
- 154CM Stainless Steel: A high carbon, high alloy, and corrosion resistant stainless steel that holds its edge three times as long as 420 stainless steel. This steel is used on some premium Leatherman tool features, such as knife blades and wire cutters.
- Carbide: One of the hardest materials in the world outside of diamond, tungsten carbide is used as a tool to effectively and safely break auto glass and is available on Leatherman first responder tools.
- Cerakote: A combination of hardeners and paint, Cerakote provides a durable, corrosion-proof protective finish that resists scratching and chipp.