Leatherman Signal - Nylon Sheath - Box
Built to Survive! Featuring a ferro rod for building fires, an emergency whistle and 17 other essential tools, the Signal is the first of its kind.
Lose yourself in the outdoors. In the all-new Signal, Leatherman's traditional functional tools like pliers, saw, can and bottle opener, awl, a variety of hex and Leatherman bit drivers, and combo knife blade pair with new preparedness features like a shaped diamond coated sharpener for maintaining your straight and serrated blade, fire-starting ferro rod, and an emergency whistle. Stay ready for the expected (and unexpected) no matter where you are with everything you need right on your belt.
- Needlenose Pliers: A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters: Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM with spring loaded opening, meant for cutting regular and light wires. Spring-loaded tools are helpful for reducing hand fatigue that can occur when manually adjusting the grip on the tool with one hand.
- Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters: Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM with spring loaded opening, meant for cutting extra-hard wires. Spring-loaded tools are helpful for reducing hand fatigue that can occur when manually adjusting the grip on the tool with one hand.
- Wire Stripper: A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
- 420HC Combo Knife: A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fiber and rougher material using the serrated area.
- Saw: A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
- Hammer: This hammer can be used for pounding a tent stake, striking a nail, or other uses. It features a textured end to reduce contact slippage. Awl w/ Thread Loop
- Can Opener: A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- 1/4” Hex Bit Driver: This slot allows for use of conventional 1/4" hex bits to expand the functionality of the tool.
- Bit Driver
- 1/4" Box Wrench
- Carabiner Tool: This tool features a one way gate for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It also features a bottle opener and hex bit driver for additional functionality.
- 3/16" Box Wrench: A wrench used over the head of a 3/16" hexagonal nut or bolt. The application of torque is used to tighten or loosen an object.
- Safety Whistle: A whistle meant to be used to attract help if needed.
- Ferrocerium Rod: A rod made of ferrocerium, a man-made metallic material that gives off hot sparks when scraped against a rough surface, meant for starting fires.
- Broadhead Sharpener: An attachment rod made of ceramic, used to safely sharpen fixed-blade and some mechanical broadhead arrow points.
- All Locking Features
- Replaceable Pocket Clip
- Outside-accessible Features
- One-hand Operable Features
- 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- Glass-filled Nylon: A thermoplastic material where strength is improved by adding chopped glass fibers. This allows for excellent durability without adding significant weight. In Leatherman knives, the glass-filled nylon handles are so strong that an inner steel frame is not required, thereby reducing weight for a lighter every day carry.
- Black Oxide: Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating. Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.