Leatherman Rev Standard Stainless Steel Multi-tool
Introducing the Leatherman Rev. This all-new multi-tool allows you to grab a toolbox full of functionality and keep it at your fingertips, no matter where you might be: under the hood, at the campground, finishing honey-do projects around the house or cracking open a cold one at the tailgate.
- Needlenose Pliers: A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Hard-wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
- Wire Cutters: 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- 420HC Knife: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- Package Opener
- Ruler (1.5 in | 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener: A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Wood/Metal File: A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces. The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
- Phillips Screwdriver: Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- Medium Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws.
- Small Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
- Locking Blade
- Replaceable Pocket Clip
- Outside-accessible Features
- 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.