Leatherman OHT - Black Oxide W/ Molle Sheath - Box
For years multi-tool users could choose from two distinct options when it came to a "one-hand-operable" multi-tool: one-hand-opening pliers OR one-hand-opening blades. Today, Leatherman has taken these two well-loved ideas and fused them into the first ever, 100% one-hand-operable multi-tool, the Leatherman OHT. This industry-first tool features spring-loaded pliers and wire-cutters so you don't tire your hand adjusting and readjusting your grip. Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification. A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more make this a one-handed workhorse of a tool.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers: A precise cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces, that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Spring-loaded tools are helpful for reducing hand fatigue that can occur when manually adjusting the grip on the tool with one hand.
- Spring-action Regular Pliers:A precise cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials, that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Spring-loaded tools are helpful for reducing hand fatigue that can occur when manually adjusting the grip on the tool with one hand.
- Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters:Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM with spring loaded opening, meant for cutting extra-hard wires. Spring-loaded tools are helpful for reducing hand fatigue that can occur when manually adjusting the grip on the tool with one hand.
- Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters:Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM with spring loaded opening, meant for cutting regular and light wires. Spring-loaded tools are helpful for reducing hand fatigue that can occur when manually adjusting the grip on the tool with one hand.
- 420HC Knife: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- 420HC Serrated Knife: A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fiber.
- Saw:A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
- Strap Cutter: A 440 stainless steel replaceable v-notch cutter ideal for cutting through straps, seatbelts, canvas, and other fabric-based materials. The cutter is reversible, allowing the user to unscrew and rotate for a new cutting surface.
- #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapter: A cleaning rod and brush adaptor for the male end of firearm cleaning kits with an 8mm diameter and 32 threads-per-inch.
- Can Opener: A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Oxygen Tank Wrench: A rectangular cutout used to slot over an oxygen tanks to open. ideal for EMS, fire department or first responder use.
- Phillips Screwdriver: Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- Large Flat Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on larger slotted screws.
- Medium Flat Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws.
- Small Flat Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
- All Locking Features: All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Jaw Lockout: A feature that locks the plier jaws in place, safely preventing the jaws from slipping into the handles during use.
- Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Imprinted Handle Scales: Handles on this multi-tool are imprinted with images of the tool underneath, allowing a user to easily feel for the correct tool while in dark or limited-visibility situations.
- 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- 154CM Stainless Steel: A high carbon, high alloy, and corrosion resistant stainless steel that holds its edge three times as long as 420 stainless steel. This steel is used on some premium Leatherman tool features, such as knife blades and wire cutters.
- Black Oxide: Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating. Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.