- Dive into underwater photography with this compact and simple to use combination. The Compact Digital housing is high quality, super durable, built to last, and backed by Ikelite's long-standing reputation for excellence.
All camera controls are fully functional through the housing and depth rated to 200ft (60m). Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories.
Includes one 1cc tube of silicone lubricant, flash diffuser, flash deflector and vinyl port cover.
- Size and Weight.
- 7" wide x 5" high x 5" deep ( including controls and lens port ).
- 18cm x 13cm x 13cm.
- 2.9lbs (1.3kg) above water.
- Slightly negative buoyancy underwater.
- Spare Parts.
- #0109 Spare Main Housing O-Ring
#5020 Silicone Lubricant in 4 1cc Tubes
- Camera's Built-in Flash.
- An included flash diffuser improves lighting quality when the camera's built-in flash is used. A built-in flash is effective between 1-3 feet (0.3-0.9m) from the subject in clear conditions. For best results an external underwater strobe is recommended.
- External Color Filters.
- Color filters replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones that would otherwise be lost underwater. Effective in relatively shallow, sunny conditions. Available as #6441.46 for tropical blue water and #6441.86 for use in green water settings. For optimum results use in combination with manual white balance (see camera user guide for information on setting custom white balance).