- Dive into underwater photography with this compact and simple to use combination. The ULTRAcompact housing is high quality, built to last, and backed by Ikelite's long-standing reputation for excellence.
All camera controls are fully functional through the housing and depth rated to 200ft (60m). Easy open latch and drop in camera loading make set-up a breeze. Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories.
Includes one 1cc tube of silicone lubricant, vinyl lanyard, flash diffuser, flash deflector and vinyl port cover.
- Size and Weight.
- 6.4" wide x 4.6" high x 3.3" deep ( including controls and lens port ).
- 16cm x 12cm x 8.4cm.
- Less than 1lb (0.45kg) above water.
- Slightly positive buoyancy underwater.
- Spare Parts.
- #0132.45 Spare Main Housing O-Ring
#5020 Silicone Lubricant in 4 1cc Tubes
- Camera's Built-in Flash.
- An included flash diffuser improves lighting quality when the camera's built-in flash is used. A built-in flash is effective between 1-3 feet (0.3-0.9m) from the subject in clear conditions. For best results an external underwater strobe is recommended.
- External Color Filters.
- Color filters replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones that would otherwise be lost underwater. Effective in relatively shallow, sunny conditions. Available as #6441.31 for tropical blue water and #6441.71 for use in green water settings.